Premium acoustic and thermal fiber-based
The DECI-TEX® platform is a fiber-based, acoustic and thermal technology that yields a broad range of products, all being tunable and engineered for customer-specific applications.
What is DECI-TEX®?
The lightweight acoustics and thermal insultation solutions with superior performance
DECI-TEX® delivers premium acoustic and thermal performance at lower weights and thicknesses. DECI-TEX® engineered fiber solutions yield high resilience and achieve superior mechanical integrity over other forms of nonwoven insulation.
Combining decades of expertise in polymer science, and our non-woven fiber manufacturing, acoustic engineering, modeling, and automotive part design, DECI-TEX® technologies set a new standard at OEMs for delivering lightweight, cost-effective acoustic and thermal insulation performance using sustainable, recyclable materials.
DECI-TEX® combines L&L’s expertise in engineered fiber, lamination technology, and secondary processing to offer a highly tunable and versatile portfolio with superior performance.
Thermoformable Fiber Sound Absorption
- Highly compacted, fiber-based non-woven composite.
- Giving a shape to the acoustic solution through thermoforming to a 3D part of the material.
- Unique combination of tunable acoustic performance, weight saving, and recyclability.
- Perfect fit with mega trends in the automotive industry, especially for electric vehicles.
- Typical applications include acoustic efficient airducts and quiet hush-panels.
Regional availability: APAC, EMEA
Vertically Lapped Fiber for Thermal and Acoustics Performance
- Vertically lapped, fiber-based technology.
- Able to yield a broad range of products, all being tunable and engineered for customer-specific applications.
- Delivers premium acoustic and thermal performance at lower weights with less material usage compared to competitive products.
Regional availability: APAC, EMEA, India and North America
Horizontally lapped Fiber for Superior Thermal Performance
- Horizontally lapped, thermoformable fiber-based technology for acoustic and thermal applications.
- Non-toxic material with high temperature resistant and low shrinkage.
- Excellent chemical and biological resistance.
Regional availability: APAC, India
Download our resources to find out more about our premium acoustics and thermal solutions by DECI-TEX®.
October 18-21, 2021
L&L Products is exhibiting at CAMX 2021 - The Composites and Advanced Materials Expo in Dallas, TX on October 18-21, 2021 at booth H60.Read more
Here is a great team at your disposal and excited to connect with you.
Please leave your contact details and a short message in the form. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.